- Test the pool water for chlorine and alkaline residues and treat the water with necessary chemicals during each visit.
- Keep the filter room or mechanical pit clean.
- Skim the surface of the water to remove floating matter during each visit.
- Vacuum the pool when required in addition to cleaning the pump strainer when needed.
- Maintain a written record for each visit.
- Check all equipment to ensure they are functioning satisfactorily and inform the owner when any replacement or repair is required.
- Our additional works include replacement of bearings, light bulbs, gaskets, mechanical seals, heater elements etc.